Your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. We protect your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, appropriate technical and organizational measures are adhered to, in order to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage.
Data collection & storage
Personal data refers to identifying information that relates to an individual. Identification can be by the data alone or in conjunction with any other data in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. We collect information only to provide you with services that you opted for. In order to provide you with suitable services, including responding to your inquiries, we may ask for your personal information. If you choose not to provide the requested information, we may be unable to route you to your desired services. It is important to note that your decision to provide personal data is voluntary.
Examples of data we collect and store include:
- Your e-mail address, which is used as identification for our services and as the primary communication method.
- Your name, country, phone number, and additional contact information which you provide on our website, which is used to ensure right person contact.
- Your IP address and unique device identifiers are used for fraud prevention, security purposes.
- Other information that you provide to us through digital or physical means may be stored on a case-by-case basis depending on the reason it was provided.
- Non-Personal Data – We may collect additional information that, by itself, cannot be used to identify any specific individual. This information is used to help facilitate our business operations. For example:
- Device analytics are opt-in and used to understand how our users interact with our website. Information collected cannot be used to identify users nor the data that they store on their devices.
- We collect single-session information from our users when they browse our website, including information on individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Security and use of personal data
Personal data is used only for specific purposes. We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data in our possession. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall to prevent any un-authorized access.
Processing of personal data
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases on which we would process our personal information includes obtaining explicit consent from you for processing your personal information or processing for “legitimate interests” where processing is necessary by us to provide you with required services.
Disclosure to third parties & transfer of data
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, service providers, professional advisors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We ensure that before any such disclosure necessary steps are taken to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Data retention period
When you fill in contact form, download materials or make subscription through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Link to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting placed cookies and disabling cookies in your browser or changing settings on your mobile device. If you would like to withdraw your consent to the maintaining Personal Information you submitted to us through contact form or downloading materials, contact us using the contact details below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to request your Personal Information to be deleted, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.